• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dc2_

how many of u guys prefer window tint?
because of the looks or the heat?

i like it without tint but i might get window tint this summer

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
i like tinted windows. gets rid of the fishbowl look on the inside. and i live in florida, so my car does not get as hot when it sits. i also like the privacy.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i would love a tint. some degree or percentage that is legal in cali. nothing too dark.

i sometimes hate the shining sun.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
South Texas + Black Leather = Tint

I think it looks better, but even if it didn't I would still get it because all 3 of my cars have black leather and it gets freaking hot around here!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
South Texas + Black Leather = Tint

I think it looks better, but even if it didn't I would still get it because all 3 of my cars have black leather and it gets freaking hot around here!
South Texas? more specifically?

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Tint. Because I hate it when people can see right into my car without putting their hands up to the window. I also love the looks of it because its goin with my theme. And as posted above, it too gets hot as balls in colorado and I have black interior. Its a MUST if your AC dont work, which happened to me too lol.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Tint because it keeps the car cooler inside, helps keep away thieves and you can have sexy time in the back seat and nobody can see.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
TINT! I hated life when I got a tint ticket in my last car and got it removed. Now my tint is peeling in the front two windows and I have to get it replaced