Wings West kit 4 door

Omarlito21

Okay so i searched on google for this and there were alot of mixed answers.
I just bought a wings west lip kit for a 4 door now my question is for the side skirts how do you mount them with or without the oem skirts?

Now remember its a four door i heard its different from installing than a 2 door.
I know there was a guy on here that bought a 4 door with the kit on it he then took it off but i cant find him I know he has a build thread.

So there wont be any mixed answers please answer if u have personal experience with this for a four door thanx

also while on the subject how do u install the rear lip?

Omarlito21

BTW Im asking because i dont have the oem sides. Car came with full body kit and im converting it back now.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i dont get why you're asking how to install it. if you're wondering how to remove it, just start taking screws off. im pretty sure double-sided tape was used as well.

Omarlito21

i dont get why you're asking how to install it. if you're wondering how to remove it, just start taking screws off. im pretty sure double-sided tape was used as well.

Who said i was wondering how to remove it?? The car came with a blitz ricer bodykit not a ww kit.
I took the ricer skirts off and as of now it sits naked. So im wondering so i need the oem skirts to install them or not

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
they are installed without the OEM skirts. you will need to drill and screw the door sill portion and use double sided tape underneath. also screw the front and rear near the wheel wells.

Omarlito21

they are installed without the OEM skirts. you will need to drill and screw the door sill portion and use double sided tape underneath. also screw the front and rear near the wheel wells.

Thanks alot.. I was trying to find you and ask you but forgot you're name :oops:. Is the rear lip pretty self explanatory? Im planning on doing this next weekend thanks for you're help

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
the rear lip is a tad more difficult for a 94 rear since there's nothing to hold on, unlike the 98-01 where they have that little "lip" at the bottom for the rear lip to mount onto. double sided tape will work, but i dont think its enough. for mines i screwed it in almost every 6 inch section, outside drilling in. used jb weld on the back side to hold the screws in. used a dremel to cut the ends of the screws. next is the body work, apply bondo/putty over the screws and start sanding.

btw in that pic i had a 94-67 rear bumper w/ lip