wink mirror

*DA3*

post the wink mirror if u have one in your car i wanna see all the different style of wink mirror u guys have. i know their is a thread already on honda-tech about wink mirror so don't get all crazy. just wanna see all the different mirror people l have on club-integra :)

here my mirror

OlegWasHere

ok so 2 stupid questions in a row.
Are wink mirrors street legal? cause they look sick.
and second where did you get the i never narc'ed on nobody sticker one cause i definitely want that one HA.

but all three look good.

heykosal

Angkorian
post the wink mirror if u have one in your car i wanna see all the different style of wink mirror u guys have. i know their is a thread already on honda-tech about wink mirror so don't get all crazy. just wanna see all the different mirror people l have on club-integra :)

here my mirror

Cool man, five piece right? I also like the stickers.
Looks great man:thumbs up. I'm not too sure what exactly it is but I'm guessing that the mirror kind of ties everything together. Especially with the rack:thumbs up I love silver on JDM front ends..it just looks better than a lot of other colors.

Where did you guys get your wink mirrors?
Oh that's cool I was like whats a wink mirror, :lol:
OMG dude you're SOOO behind on the latest!!:roll:

Haha I'm kidding. I hadn't heard of these until about two months ago. Where have you been anyways dude? Haven't posted in a while huh..?

heykosal

Angkorian
These originated from rally racing right?

I wish they made them as one single long glass, instead of 3-4-5 section mirrors.

Idk what's better though, these or Broadways..I like the Broadway's convex shape.

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
as much as people say, "oh yeah you never have to shoulder check anymore," is hardly the truth, i still do find myself shoulder checking. i use to have a broadway mirror as well and im still undecided as to which i like more.

pros: looks sweet, you see more
cons: loss of sun visors, not made for all drivers (depending on your height)

*DA3*

ok so 2 stupid questions in a row.
Are wink mirrors street legal? cause they look sick.
and second where did you get the i never narc'ed on nobody sticker one cause i definitely want that one HA.

but all three look good.
it should be street legal
go to s3 magazine website they sell the never narc'd on nobody sticker for a $1

Where did you guys get your wink mirrors?
u could get them at pep boys i had to get one because i had to crouched down just to see to the right when i had my Broadway. so a friend showed me the wink mirror on his car and i could see everything and i don't have to crouched down just to see to the right with the wink mirror

Last edited:

JDMb20DC2

I'm too big for one, had one but i couldn't see out i had to look under the wink mirror which was annoying so i got rid of it, missed it tho i liked it.