Winki's project

Winki

Undercover mod
Old set up:D

then this:cry:

no sgin on detonation? think the spark plug porslen(sp) cracked or something :???:

Well time to move on to bigger and better8)

jk:p im not baller enough for a DART
olny Golden Eagle 81.5

CP pstons eagle rods

nstructions to make sure i put my rings on right :lol:

going together

shot of the TB

Car ugly as ever and awaiting the motor

Getting closer

Last edited:

Winki

Undercover mod
moving along

VTEC is over rated

Time for Body work.

yes i am sorry for all the cell phone pics falkers ;)

and i got what i wanted my 400hp made 407whp and 281tq on 17psi pump gas of course, yes i could have mad more and yes i could push it further if i want race gas but i should be able to meet all my other goals with 400.
RED line = LOW boost
BLUE line = HIGH boost

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
finally some body work! lol. but that doesnt measure up to what sits under the hood. good work. :thumbup:

Winki

Undercover mod
Thanks so far every body :D
y didnt you get it bored out more?
Why would i need to? i made my 400 and the revline race car made 800 on only a 82 mil bore. plus if any thing ever happens to it i have room to bore it out if neccassary:D

genesis

tougê hêrmit
hahah that is sick, sucks you cant have the dart block, lol i get everything whole sale through my school i could prob. get that dart block for around 1,000. im getteing a new oem gsr head for 250. i can get spoon, skunk 2 ect...............

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Why would i need to? i made my 400 and the revline race car made 800 on only a 82 mil bore. plus if any thing ever happens to it i have room to bore it out if neccassary:D
i would think that you would get more torque outta it if it was around 84mm...

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Well we definitely know those are really your pics. They are the exact quality of every other pic you post :lol:

Setup looks nice :thumbs up

How much boost are you running on the high and low settings?

Winki

Undercover mod
Setup looks nice :thumbs up

How much boost are you running on the high and low settings?
HIgh boost 17psi and the Low was 13psi but i ended up turning down the low and high boost for the street low is not at 10psi and high is 15.5 -16psi but i got to check off another one of my goails tonight when i beat my first 600.... Me > ZX6R(average rider) :twisted: