Winter-time thread

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
So what is everybodys planns for the winter. Any of you snowboard kie or w/e. I know in 2 weeks me and my buddy Brian are draining all of the fluids out of his type-r and are putting the car in storage. My Integra is going to be running but im going to be buying parts for my LS/Vtec build.

Thats and snowboarding is going to be getting crazzy. I have all these crazzy trips being planed.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
lets see hopefully everything works out and i get my JDM front. i have to drive my car during winter so that sux ass. New England always gets bombed by snow. i wanna try snowboarding, but im not sure if ill have the chance.

winter is where my birthday is at. and im a twin so we usually get some good shit! :santa:

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
hey JDM front end would be more than enough for me. Yea I have to drive my integra through the winter so its body prep all winter and then paint the car in the spring.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
well as for my integra she is going to he hybernating in my garage all winter even after i get the lsd i aint taking my chances out in the rain too many stupid people driving but she will be all done this year.
as for me im going to try and spend as much time as i can with my new born and enjoy that he is a baby cuz once he gets older u know hes going to be under that car with me working on it lol.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Well, in Florida our winters are different than the rest of the country. So, snow is out of the picture. But my plan is not to gain weight after Thanksgiviing and Christmas! hahaha

Winki

Undercover mod
im gonna finish some body work this winter and be ready o put some high boost on next spring

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
My plans for winter:
-chapped lips
-dry skin
-road salt
-less daylight
-huge heating bills
-I'll probably get sick at least once

I have no use for winter, it sucks all around. Dunno yet if I'm gonna put the car in storage, or just leave it in the parking lot.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
TegSox said:
My plans for winter:
-chapped lips
-dry skin
Chapstick and moisturizer!

I don't know what I'm doing this winter. Probably start saving for Christmas presents (I have a big family) and plenty of shopping. :D I wish it'd snow here in Cali where I live. That'd be great. I'd snowball those little asshole kids down the street who like to run out from nowhere when you're driving around the corner at night.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Cold weather tune for the GSX!!! :twisted:

I've been waiting for it to get colder so I can do a cold weather tune that is a far cry from the conservative maps that I have now. Haven't done a REAL tune since I switched to an HKS turbo and a few other upgrades. Shooting for high 400's at all 4 on pump gas. Maybe put a roll bar back in it to see what it can do at the track

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
TegSox said:
My plans for winter:
-chapped lips
-dry skin
-road salt
-less daylight
-huge heating bills
-I'll probably get sick at least once
Second that! only difference is that i dont have to pay for heat. lol

B18TEG

BLACK DA
No Real Change Down Here In Sunny Fla!!!! But My Plans Are To Finish Off My Lsvtec Conversion In The Da (get Her Running At Least) And If I Get Ahold Of This Other Teg Itll Be The Track Street Monster Of My Dreams . . .can We Say Turbo!!!!

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
Willo said:
i dont know you guys but here in Puerto Rico we are tropical
lol ill be in PR in january, its fuckin gorgeous i cant wait, i just went in march. My grilfriend is puerto rican and i got latinoitis... lol plus the fuckin food omg i just cant wait to go back...... i wish i saw more teggys there were soooo many riced out technica's lol

DC2 SIR G

I'll be driving the Teg around, don't' have a choice. But it'll be time to hit the slopes and get better at snowboarding. Or fall on my ass a million times, knot the air out of myself, get bruised, legs hurting. But when it's all said and done it will all be worth every fall. :)