Wire Tuck

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Has anyone done there own wire tucks on there Gen 2? I plan on doing one on my DA9 this summer. I'm starting wiht the battery and fuse box then IDK what I'll try and tuck next. If you done this to your Gen 2 let me know and post some pics.

santanard

VTAKKKK
im going to be doing this soon on my civic..
its very easy you just have to take your time.
heres 1 on a CRX which is close to a DA

slik92teg

love it!!! thats what im trying to do with mine, but i dont know what parts i need to take out my abs so if anyone has a list or something of the stuff i need to buy so i can remove the abs, and is taking out the power steering woth it? is it hard to turn the car, because i love the way it looks with out it, so clean!! :D

LSvtecboi

i started my wire tuck when i put my B18B in my DC2... i would have to say it is much easier to start it with the motor out of the car... i took off both power steering and AC on my DD DC2... i havent had a problem that is what windows and sunroof are for..

clip-D

DA MeMbER 85 son
Clean I need 2 do tht 2my baby she has wires everywere ohh any1 knw why I'm blowing fuzes up the ass everytime I race and shyt I blow ma light and door seat belt fues ???? Any answers plzz help also were kan I order bbs rims ? I got me anew project car need 2 improve asap