Wire Tuck

94integralambo

ITR.... I wish
When People say "Oh I did a wire tuck and my bay looks so much cleaner" what do they mean? I was looking over a tucked car and it pretty much looks the same as my bay. How exactly do you wire tuck a bay?

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
When People say "Oh I did a wire tuck and my bay looks so much cleaner" what do they mean? I was looking over a tucked car and it pretty much looks the same as my bay. How exactly do you wire tuck a bay?
minimalize the amount of visible wire, and often eliminate unnecessary components

Ryan659

Wire tucks are cool but time consuming. And I like having AC and PS more than a clean bay :)

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
I agree with Ryan on that note. My hatch was wire tucked and did the ac and ps delete and I would much rather have that shit

lokibear

That's why you can do a mild wire tuck. For example on my car I'm planning on tucking the fuse box, relocate the battery, delete pw steering( mainly cuz I prefer the feel), wiped fluid hoses, and all connecting wires. I've already tucked the injector wires underneath the fuel rail, flipped the brake booster hose, and headlights wires. I plan on keeping the abs and ac.

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
I never did figure out how to do brake lines and fuse box. I would like to see about deleting abs off mine. That would clean mine up to where I would like it

grayghost

Wire tucks still look wierd to me unless you plug all of the holes left in the sheet metal.

JDMasfck

I do this as a business on the side. They can make or break your bay, a poorly done tuck and shave will look bad.

Here is my real JDM RHD ITR fully shaved & tucked. ( all wiring, brakes, fuesbox, radiator, brake booster, clutch mc, ect. )

Filled in all holes, relocated everything possible.

Here is a better pic of the whole bay.

Last edited:

JDMasfck

Thanks. and if anyone needs any help or pointers just hit me up. I'm glad to help.. I also make brake lines, wireharness, ect..