wire tuckin/painting my DB2

92DB2

well i have a 1992 GS-R i picked it up a couple months ago and apparently the B17 had a bad HG so instead of fixing it i sold it like an idiot..witht he money i got for my swap i built a ls eagles and weiscos with some nice arp's stage 2 act clutch and a stock head..and as you all know these thing has a pig stie of an engine bay so while the motors out i said mine as well tuck the pig..then i decided fuck it mine as well go all out right? full shave brake lines and all are gonna disapear along with all the wireing 8)

heres some starter pics ill keep this thread updated :twisted:

oh and im repainting it on account of the previous owner sucked hard at body work and painting,bubbles and more runs then the marathon.im either go back with red,night hawk black pearl,or the sickest color skyline R33 midnight purple! any input is appreciated

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Wow, lot's of work ahead, are you going to keep the 90-91 tails? I take it you sold the ys1 trannys as well?

92DB2

thanks for all the input guys and yes unfourtunetely yes i sold the trans /=

as for the tails yea im gonna keep em i like the look and i also decided im going with holly red its pretty nice
i should have some more updated pics up today!

92DB2

got a few pics today.

basicly everythings filled just needa get grinder happy and skim it with filler(ill have those pics tomorrow)

^ came out extra shitty idk why but its my buddy jon welding

^ my buddy do-rego aka muscles hes sick nasty at filling the big holes(he welds for a living)

^my friend mike brought a dumbass mega phone over and my friend jon decided to direct traffic(my neighbers hate my life!) lmao

ill get some good ones tomorrow but its hard to get stuff done when my crew is dicken around all day

92DB2

update got about 80% of the bay done just gotta start the body,i picked up a new fender today also picked up my paint i went with holly red.its brighter then the stock red..heres some pics fellow da/db owners 8)

and the paint

plenty more to come