wire tucks

Jack Rot

Wire tucks make the engine bay look ugly and fake like a toy car, personal opinion I guess, I'd suggest just taking time replacing wires and cleaning or re-painting the engine bay, that'd be more worth $500

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
you could do a poor-man's wire tuck like what i did.

all it is, is taking plugs and moving them out of sight :rolf:

SnD3

Not only does it make your cars engine bay look better, but it makes it harder to work on! YAY! lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Not only does it make your cars engine bay look better, but it makes it harder to work on! YAY! lol
not really. how often do you work on wiring? not that often. shouldnt be at all. if you do, your car sucks and its a big headache. and you know it.

Prozon

Kris
Me and my friend are going to shave the engine bay. Mainly just to clean up from the repairs, but maybe I can convince him to help me with a wire tuck lol.

DAteggy93

i would do it myself but ive never done one b4 and dont wanna fuck it up.....i do plan on eventually painting the engine bay gold. i dont want an extreme tuck, just a simple clean tuck. as far as somebody doin it for me id rather that cuz if they fuck up they gotta pay, if i fuck up in screwed

phatintegra

Banned
it's not hard. I did it on mine just extend the wires a good few feet and run it inside the fender. check out my build thread.

stormnorman

too bad youre not over here, my cousin use to boost cars and all that shit, can do like anything, does it for cheap too. he just finished a ka swap.