Wire-Worx

Lo Key

So, I didn't find anything when I searched so I figured I'd give my insight on these guys.

Based out of FL, they do wiring harnesses. Similar to RW or CB.

Some of you may know that I did a JDM front conversion on my teg, and while I was gone I ordered a "Wire Tuck in a Box" conversion harness from them. Not a terrible price, but then again I haven't really purchased anything like it before.

When I got the harness in the mail, I won't lie...I know nothing about wiring and there were some wires I had to splice into (using provided clips). Yet, I still couldn't figure out what wires went where.

I called up Xavier, and told him my issue and he put me in contact with Andre the tech guy. I got his personal cell number and pretty much all afternoon today he has walked me through step by step on how to wire my harness up.

I'm going to give these guys a 10/10 in customer support for helping me out during their personal time and making sure I actually understood what I was doing, even taught me how to use a multimeter (which they offered to refund me for just so they could help me trouble shoot).

I haven't really heard much about them, aside from people who have used their S2K gauge cluster harness on HT. I like them, and I'll probably go back to them for an engine harness in the near future. One SMALL exception, the connectors for my turn signals that came on their harness weren't the right ones. Luckily, I had the ones that came with my headlights and Andre told me how to de-pin and re-pin the right ones.

OLDSKOOLACURA

Good read.

I was thinking about using them for a headlight tuck for my jdm front also. Now I will

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Lo Key

It has a lot of different options before you buy. I had mine made with a built in relay for my fogs and opted to keep my AC. Comes with the harness, zip ties/mounting "pads", extra male/female connectors just in case, and since I wanted to keep my AC, came with a jumper harness too. So yes, it come with everything with the exception of the 3 ft of harness under the hood for your AC (that's if you have it that way). I only had one problem that I already mentioned about the turn signal connectors which was a very easy fix.

OLDSKOOLACURA

It has a lot of different options before you buy. I had mine made with a built in relay for my fogs and opted to keep my AC. Comes with the harness, zip ties/mounting "pads", extra male/female connectors just in case, and since I wanted to keep my AC, came with a jumper harness too. So yes, it come with everything with the exception of the 3 ft of harness under the hood for your AC (that's if you have it that way). I only had one problem that I already mentioned about the turn signal connectors which was a very easy fix.
Sweet, thank you very much.

I believe I read on the site, that it said no core required. I believe I will be purchasing this when the time comes.

Lo Key

Sweet, thank you very much.

I believe I read on the site, that it said no core required. I believe I will be purchasing this when the time comes.

It seems like everyone is getting away from the whole core thing because they kept receiving harnesses that were on their last leg and ended up replacing wires anyways.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Lol, anybody read those problems with chasebays on ht. Lol 40 page thread, takes 8 months for harness.