Wiring problem

MrDB1integra

honda greaser
So I forgot to hook up my cooling fan back to the switch and the wires touched and fried. So from what I can tell the cooling fan wires are toast and the wire to the fuse box under the dash is fried. I'm going to strip the inside of the car sometime next month. But I want to know if those wires are in a harness and If I could have fried the whole harness. Also how bad can the damage be?

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
with it not running now sounds like you could of just poped some fuses. check there and if all fuses are fine then you got a major rewiring job ahead of ya. sorry to here about that bro. next time please undo your battery to prevent such a case as this from happening again.

Prozon

Kris
What do you mean they fried? Why would they burn up before popping a fuse?
A fuse sparks are fine.. well not fine, but not burned up you know?
Change the fuse, make sure everything works. If not you better start checking your wiring.

I doubt you did anything but blow a fuse. Can't say for sure, don't know how jacked up your wiring is lol.

MrDB1integra

honda greaser
with it not running now sounds like you could of just poped some fuses. check there and if all fuses are fine then you got a major rewiring job ahead of ya. sorry to here about that bro. next time please undo your battery to prevent such a case as this from happening again.
That's what I was thinking man. Also I couldn't have my Battery dicounted. I was driving. :shock: