Witch engine i can swap but keep my stock tranny?

94RS

No fucks given.
It's a big brake kit... I would think that would imply that you can't have small wheels.

oscar112709

Banned
It's a big brake kit... I would think that would imply that you can't have small wheels.
Now I know lol after outing one side on the carid didn't even tell me shit about I needed the line or bigger wheels shit am so pissed but did get rims off craigslist shit is nice

94RS

No fucks given.
So... BBK and a bigger set of wheels.

If you had just bought a good set of stock size rotors/pads and the new caliper(s) you needed... You would have saved money AND not be going through the bullshit you're dealing with now :lol:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
140-1026

Then on top of that I had to get 15 inch rims cuz the kit is huge for a 14 inch rim am like what a f***ing day
most big brake kits requrie at least a 15"

So... BBK and a bigger set of wheels.

If you had just bought a good set of stock size rotors/pads and the new caliper(s) you needed... You would have saved money AND not be going through the bulls*** you're dealing with now :lol:
Yup. Unless you wanted them just for the looks a type r caliper + good pads will out perform most applications.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
140-1026

Then on top of that I had to get 15 inch rims cuz the kit is huge for a 14 inch rim am like what a f***ing day
Thats what we tried to tell you from the beginning
This is from one of your original thread
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showpost.php?p=1394458&postcount=66

Now I know lol after outing one side on the carid didn't even tell me s*** about I needed the line or bigger wheels s*** am so pissed but did get rims off craigslist s*** is nice
OMG, this is why we told you from the beginning to do research. Not everything is going to be in writing.
This is from one of your original thread
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showpost.php?p=1394351&postcount=32

R13

The other asshole
Inb4 whatever rims he gets get machined out on the inside because there's not enough backspacing/offset.

Last edited: