Women

Theasian

Can someone why a ex fionce has to contact you after being split up for over two year flaunting pictures of her current bf fling w.e in your face. After being engauged and then her breaking it off telling me to never talk to her agen. Out of the blue when she is finally out of my head and I'm doing fine in life she pops back in. Why the hell do they this kind of crap to us.

End rant.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Because their "fling" turned out to be a jock douche bag like they all are and she realized that she isn't like for that ass-hole that she meets at a club but she actually wants someone with a brain and can make her happy. I say the hell with her though. She wants you back so tell her to F off.

To answer your question in short though: bitches be crazy

Theasian

Lol yea I guess. I was having a good day to in 90 degree weather 80+% humidity and turning work then this just is like a kick in the nuts.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
oh ya, I know how you feel. Every time I see a ginger I just want to murder him. I've had that feeling ever since my girlfriend of like 3 ears cheated on me with one, then stayed with him since (going on 2 years now). The only justice I got out of it was when I caught him in her room (they weren't screwing) and beat the shit out of him. That was a fun day. It was funny, I was wearing a hat, got in the fight (more like beat-down), hat fell off, I left leaving my hat behind, realized I forgot it, walked past that scum bag (he got all scared like I was going back for seconds), picked up the hat which was beside the girl and said "this means more to me then you do" and walked out.

Still pissed that he ripped my favorite shit though. Oh well, it was well worth it.

I sometimes come across her profile picture with him in it and get the same feeling you got when she called. I also hate the Scion TC because his nick-name is TC.

She's getting fat and he's going bald now though. I guess I have the last laugh.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
oh ya, I know how you feel. Every time I see a ginger I just want to murder him. I've had that feeling ever since my girlfriend of like 3 ears cheated on me with one, then stayed with him since (going on 2 years now). The only justice I got out of it was when I caught him in her room (they weren't screwing) and beat the shit out of him. That was a fun day. It was funny, I was wearing a hat, got in the fight (more like beat-down), hat fell off, I left leaving my hat behind, realized I forgot it, walked past that scum bag (he got all scared like I was going back for seconds), picked up the hat which was beside the girl and said "this means more to me then you do" and walked out.

Still pissed that he ripped my favorite shit though. Oh well, it was well worth it.

I sometimes come across her profile picture with him in it and get the same feeling you got when she called. I also hate the Scion TC because his nick-name is TC.

She's getting fat and he's going bald now though. I guess I have the last laugh.
lolz :lol:

That couldn't have been more perfect! Sorry bout your shirt lol

Rich-PMS

Seems like you two are both stuck on your exs.... Move forward and don't let them get to you, because clearly they still have the power and ability to irritate you.

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
i have the same issue, wit my babbys mom, she rubs shit in my face all day, and im quick temperd i wish i could change my every thing name ss car(to a itr ) and just move on, just be glad u dont have kids with her

Theasian

Yep thing that's sucks is I had her out of my head and was one with my life. This this bullshit happens and she's back in my head.

And yea man that sucks ass luckaly I don't see her. I ended up moving and taking a job in indiana. Shits just retarded.

j13

Keep It Clean
Don't pay any attention. If she thinks you're getting angry, she gets wet and it makes her feel good.

Just don't respond to any emails, text, phone calls, ect ect. When you ignore her 2 things will happen:

1)She'll get over you

2) she'll go on a huge rant on how much she wants you back and she misses you.

If she says she misses you kick her in the twat and keep it pushin'.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Getting hurt sucks. You just have to keep busy and time will heal all wounds. My ex and I have been broken up for a couple of years now (2 at most) and I still can't get over how much she hurt me. I don't feel like shit because I miss her (because I don't at all), I feel like shit because of what she did to me. It just hurts, nothing you can do about it. I'm very happy it all happened though because I am happy where I am now. Happy with my future wife and mother of my unborn child. life's good. You don't know how good th good is until you've had the bad.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
oh shit. here we go..

i was married before with some crazy ass bitch. we argued almost every day and she always told me to get all my stuff and leave. i did that well over 10 times. the last time she told me to do that, i told her i wasnt coming back. she said she didnt care.

so, i talked to my best friend in highschool and she helped me thru this. ex wife wanted to get back together and i told her i wanted a divorce. so i went thru with that and started dating mybest friend. ex always wanted to get back and i said no.

she'd try to hit me up every now and then while i was dating.

then me and her broke up because we lived too far from each other. whatever. i hated her anyways cuz she kept talking to her ex or whatever. for her bday, she told me her mom got her a dog. then i found out her ex got it for her. but oh well. she got fat and ugly after i was with her.

now, my life is badass. i got a beautiful wife that ive known since jr high, she makes fun of me for dating my ex gf. but whatever. we have fun with it. lol!! ex wife tries to call. i dont save her number and whenever she does, i always ask who it is and tell her im busy and hang up.

but yeah. i never talk to them. although i wish i could so i could rub in their face on what they couldve had.

the end

mastershank

sorry bro, i know how you feel. i was kinda in the same situation but i cant imagine how hard it would be for having your ex-wife do it to you when all i had was a few crazy bitches.

the best thing to do is, ignore calls, txts, etc. and just let her sweat it out

like SloTeggy said before: bitches be crazy.

just be you and fuck dem crazy bitches :D

fister1989

IMO if its got tits or wheels its gonna be problems lol. Atleast with both of them u can always trade them in for a newer model no much how much time has been invested imo.