work ewving 3`s

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
ok so i have a question everybody yesterday i went to get an estimate to see how much its gonna cost me to get my wheels fixed but some guy that worked at the place said my wheels are fake so now im surfing all over the web to see if i can tell if they are fake here are the wheels just in case someone actually knows if they are fake or legit :shock::shock::shock::shock:

jznsn2u

jack the car up, take the wheel off and look in the inner part of the rim, it should state the size, offset, make and model information.

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
jack the car up, take the wheel off and look in the inner part of the rim, it should state the size, offset, make and model information.
i just jacked it up bro and i only saw the make and model and a bunch of other numbers :D

j13

Keep It Clean
......first off....

Why the FUCK does it matter of its real or fake? He was probably a nood.

Don't waste your time with that person, he should've been a nut stain.

jznsn2u

......first off....

Why the FUCK does it matter of its real or fake? He was probably a nood.

Don't waste your time with that person, he should've been a nut stain.
real or fake determine the value.

j13

Keep It Clean
real or fake determine the value.
" i went to get an estimate to see how much its gonna cost me to get my wheels fixed but some guy that worked at the place said my wheels are fake"

So he went to get an estimate to see how much it would cost to get them fixed...he gets turned down because they are fake? I don't understand lol does it matter?

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Also, fakes are usually worse quality. However, you're right j13 it's no excuse for the shop to turn him down.

jznsn2u

" i went to get an estimate to see how much its gonna cost me to get my wheels fixed but some guy that worked at the place said my wheels are fake"
So he went to get an estimate to see how much it would cost to get them fixed...he gets turned down because they are fake? I don't understand lol does it matter?
Bro your absolutely right. I was looking at the bigger picture.

Also, fakes are usually worse quality. However, you're right j13 it's no excuse for the shop to turn him down.
x2