work that has to be done and what to do

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
welll i got the new integra sunday, the car is in okay shape and in runs good but it needs some love, i just had to get it when it was dirty looked like a dog that has been on the street, so far i did a shitty detail i have not been to the shop in the ls few days cuz i have been sick, i have work on my car fever lol, i have been sick, but i have been doing what i can i have and buff the light, been working on my in its horrible got my pos face plate tape down its broke so you have to push it in to change the station turn it up and so on and you cant see the staion or anything eles and cd player dont work, i wahed it like 3 times so far waxed it once, did a lil bit of spot buffing by hand witch sucks, things to do: detail engne, acid wash weels and engine, buff/polish, hole car dent poped out fix crecked rear bumber, new anntena, new i.c.e.,new air/ fuel filter , new lights, park plugs are in good shape for now and so are wires/dis. and new injectors,
new tires. coner blinkers and rear tail light bulb is out, mb paint the weels, that should be good for the nex few days

with time i wanna:
rhd covertion and im keeping the 4 light no jdm front end
drop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /full suspention
exust,
mild trans rebuild
a mild over hul on the engine dont think im going to keep it
front lip re paint it
gauges tac, oil press/ temp, voltage and boost,/ interior
new seats
short shifther
turbo??sc??
full engiine swap/rebuild k2o/k24 hybrid
there are some pics on this tread more will some with time anything els i should check out just tell me so when i go to the parts store i can pick it up i dont get on here much but when i can i will
update and tell nic to take pics

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=49796&highlight=dreamofjdm+anguisette

mirrorimg

So what is this? Your premature build thread? All I saw are things that are wrong with the car, and things you want to do.

If this is your Introduction thread, then welcome, and a comma is not a valid replacement for periods. Use them where they belong and a paragraph break or two wouldn't hurt either.

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
work that has to be done and whant to do

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well i got the new integra sunday. The car is in okay shape and it runs good but it needs some love. I just had to get it when it was dirty looked like a dog that has been on the street. So far i did a shitty detail i have not been to the shop in the last few days cuz i have been sick, i have work-on-my-car-fever lol, i have been sick, but i have been doing what i can.

I have buffed the headlights, been working on my interior, its horrible. Got my P.O.S face plate taped down its broke so you have to push it in to change the station turn it up and so on and you cant see the station or anything else and cd player don't work.

I washed it like 3 times so far waxed it once, did a lil bit of spot buffing by hand which sucks.

things to do:
detail engine
acid wash wheels and engine
buff/polish whole car
dent popped out
fix cracked rear bumper
new anntena,
new i.c.e.,
new air/ fuel filter,
new lights,
spark plugs are in good shape for now and so are wires/dis. and new injectors,
new tires.
corner blinkers
rear tail light bulb is out, maybe paint the wheels,
that should be good for the next few days

with time i wanna:
rhd coversion and im keeping the 4 light no jdm front end
drop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /full suspension
exhaust,
mild trans rebuild
a mild over haul on the engine dont think im going to keep it
front lip repaint it
gauges tac, oil press/ temp, voltage and boost,/ interior
new seats
short shifter
turbo??sc??
full engine swap/rebuild k2o/k24 hybrid
there are some pics on this thread more will some with time anything else i should check out just tell me so when i go to the parts store i can pick it up i dont get on here much but when i can i will
update and tell Anguisette to take pics

:what: lol sorry you know i had too......