ACJett

Enthusiast
First game final:
South Africa 1 - 1 Mexico

Next up is Uruguay vs. France....

Anyone into the world cup here?

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
My friend who just got out of college, is watching ALL games over the duration of the cup. I however, will likely be working on the car. Soccer isn't my cup of tea.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
watched it :thumbs up i think mexico was robbed of their first goal. i cant wait for the 14th with Japan playing WOOT WOOT

ACJett

Enthusiast
South Africa almost had it with that shot off the post at the end... Would have been kinda cool to see the host country take the win over the group favorite. Good game none-the-less!

I hear that Samurai. I thought that was a goal for sure

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
South Africa almost had it with that shot off the post at the end... Would have been kinda cool to see the host country take the win over the group favorite. Good game none-the-less!

I hear that Samurai. I thought that was a goal for sure
i wouldnt call it an offsides...ive oficiated for like 4 years...i havent done it in a while but that wasnt an offsides...

crussell2009

98 black gsr CLEAN coupe
Offsides is a needed rule but quite sketchy, I've played all my life and its hard for both officals and players cause the trick is always threading a ball through with someone running onto it but timing has to be perfect, and if its too close sometimes they'll just call it. I've got in many arguments w/ refs most ending w/ a card =]

corona88

I was upset with the Mexico game result. I feel that the skill level and experience failed us today. Oh well though what can you do but go and play the next game.

ACJett

Enthusiast
I was upset with the Mexico game result. I feel that the skill level and experience failed us today. Oh well though what can you do but go and play the next game.
Yeah. It seems like Mexico missed some good oportunities in the 1st half...