worst cruise night EVER!

GSR Chick

Teggys me ponen mojada <3
Depending on what kind of EVO you want, I know one that may be looking to be sold. It's an 05 MR with about 55,000k on it. It's barely in the rain, waxed at least once a week, in damn near mint condition. No mods except for a blowoff valve. If you are interested send me a PM.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
nope worst cruise night is crusing on a holiday where there are hella DUI check points and cops and having members of your group get pulled over for "Street racing" aka going through an intersection together at the same time....THEN being chased by the police for no reason other than having them run your plates and then having to be in and out of court for a year. True story

crussell2009

98 black gsr CLEAN coupe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nope worst cruise night is crusing on a holiday where there are hella DUI check points and cops and having members of your group get pulled over for "Street racing" aka going through an intersection together at the same time....THEN being chased by the police for no reason other than having them run your plates and then having to be in and out of court for a year. True story
tu-shay man tu-shay lol that would blow

j13

Keep It Clean
mitsubishis suck. Don't get rid of your car just because some random stuff happens. You'll be kicking yourself in the ass if you get a mitsubishi :)

crussell2009

98 black gsr CLEAN coupe
We'll I've been giving it some thought and I've now decided either keep my gsr or possibly get into a 2006 civic SI...only thing is i've heard bad things about 3rd gear.