Worst day yesterday. My baby got totaled =[

Surferman

Well if the dude has you covered cant you just take it to the shop?
You got any pics of it?
Sorry to hear bro..
I didnt get my license till i was 18. lol.
Anywho, try to look at the bright side of everything. Even though there doesnt seem like one.
When I was in jail guy told me, even though your in here, you can still get stuff out of it. You can work out and read books to get smarter.

aka, mabye this will give you some time to work on it?

SkoOps

Well if the dude has you covered cant you just take it to the shop?
You got any pics of it?
Sorry to hear bro..
I didnt get my license till i was 18. lol.
Anywho, try to look at the bright side of everything. Even though there doesnt seem like one.
When I was in jail guy told me, even though your in here, you can still get stuff out of it. You can work out and read books to get smarter.

aka, mabye this will give you some time to work on it?
Well idk ima need to wait on the insurance which might take a while. But nah I didnt take pictures cause it was my1st accident an it was a shock to me I couldn't belive it,I wasn't thinkin. I remembered but wen it was dark outside and my phone doesn't have flash. Yea it'll b my project till I get my licence . I meani think it's only a year till I can get my licence.

hikirojev

HikiroJev
sorry to hear, yeah hate those kind of people, one guy also ruined my big brothers car, rammed into him on the right rear panel.

hope you get reimbursement.

well, if you do mig welding ain't that hard, stick welding harder.(i weld,lol)

...i still don't get my license...nor permit...so don't feel to bad on that.lol.

i'm sure you'll get her all fixed up if decide to fix.

SkoOps

sorry to hear, yeah hate those kind of people, one guy also ruined my big brothers car, rammed into him on the right rear panel.

hope you get reimbursement.

well, if you do mig welding ain't that hard, stick welding harder.(i weld,lol)

...i still don't get my license...nor permit...so don't feel to bad on that.lol.

i'm sure you'll get her all fixed up if decide to fix.
Yea I'ma try to bring her back to life. An thnx

apekd

Hope all goes well now man. I guess some times Karma gets you the bad shit, and then hands you the good. So hopefully something GOOD comes out of this

SkoOps

Hope all goes well now man. I guess some times Karma gets you the bad shit, and then hands you the good. So hopefully something GOOD comes out of this
hopefully something good does comes out of this. Sorry to have dissapointed u guys with no pic, and thnx for the support guys, the last couple of days been so dull.

dcbrian

getting into an accident that isnt your fault would not make you inelligible for a license until your are 18, i would know since it happened to me (im in CA, strict ass motorist laws).. some idiot rear ended me, when i had a permit, and i am still 16, 17 in november..

anyways, the only possible cause of your not being able to get a license until you are 18 is driving without a legal guarding over the XX age printed on the permit paper..

you should call the dmv, let them know whats up (your situation about permit, accident) and try to get your license before you are 18, lesser premiums :)

so the guy said it was his fault, and for you to fix your own shit, and he fixes his own?? i dont entirely get your story// but best of luck towards a new project