Would it be against the rules to sell some shoes on here?

cborden

Jesus is THE way
I have a few pairs of jordans in good condition I wanna sell but I dont wanna go through all the crap related with ebay, been there done that and got screwed. So would I be able to do so as long as it complied with the for sale rules?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
No, just follow the fs rules. Include a picture with your name, clubintegra.com, and date for each pair.

Amiguel6

I have some Jordans too. They are on ebay. If they dont sell, ill chime in on your post. They are Air Jordan 3 Retro - Cement - Fire Red / white

cborden

Jesus is THE way
I have some Jordans too. They are on ebay. If they dont sell, ill chime in on your post. They are Air Jordan 3 Retro - Cement - Fire Red / white
yea Ive had a few pairs of III's but I ended up giving them to my bro. Ive tried to sell on ebay and either they dont sell or the auction is won and they dont pay. which is annoying, then ebay gets their cut and paypal gets their cut and you have to pay to ship, in the end its just not worth it. more of a hassle than its worth. Ill prob create a new thread here soon designated solely to them, feel free to chime with anything you may have to comment

Amiguel6

Ok cool. Will it be alright to post my Jordans in your Jordan thread instead of having 2 Jordan threads?