would low pro change my speed meter

money

hey guys , i got my 15" konig se 10 rim's sitting around still and now winter's almost gone i was gonna get tire's for them, but stock would obviously look ugly so i want to get low pro but how much should i go? i want to get 195/45/R15 's , or 195/50/R50 .. and their 15" because my rim's are 15"

what do you guy's think? would it affect my speed? or what

thanks

BeatBox

Real Good!
it will affect your speedometer but not by much
for the most part ive seen its usually 2-3mph if that

i think there might be a site where it will tell u exactly, we have one on our computers at work

money

oh well if it wont affect it that much then that's ok i guess, like is it possible to reset the the speed meter to match the tires or something if i wanted to after?

BeatBox

Real Good!
oh well if it wont affect it that much then that's ok i guess, like is it possible to reset the the speed meter to match the tires or something if i wanted to after?
yeah its very little, not enough to worry about
im sure there is a way but not worth it, just try to figure out by how much its off and keep it inmind all the time
you can use a buddy driving next to you, a gps is usually pretty accurate, or an app but those usually suck

money

okay thanks man so like a 45/R15 wouldnt make much off a difference eather probaby and they look nice to

money

but would 45's be good? anyone else have 45/R15's? some people i know are like it will bend the rim if i hit a curb to fast or something ? so how would 50/R15's be? and they say the car will get to low with 45's aswell

Last edited: