would putting a hood scoop above a cold air intake be worth doing for more power???

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
And then you can direct your nitrous purge out of it :p

Please post the body of your question in the post itself, and a relevant title....

That being said its pointless really

Brockey

I don't think it will make much of a difference but one of my buddies got a turbo Sprint hood scope on the passenger side of his bonnet cut out above his cone filter. It's painted yellow to match the car. Looks really clean and nice. Oh, it's a CRX. It fits nice where they have a flat bonnet but I dunno. Not much of a fan of cutting holes in my car. I wouldn't it.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I am turning over a new leaf and.am going to be nice :). No man, it won't help. It will just look like ass.

DustinXIX

This^^ and I would imagine it wouldn't be too healthy for everything under the hood allowing water etc in.

JJ_93

OrangeIntegra
im planning on getting a shit ton of stickers!!! and also a coffie can muffler tip the bigger the better!!! and write type R all over my car then when im done with everything done i should be pushing atleast 200hp on top of stock hp

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
get one of these and save yourself a hood and some heartache...

http://store.excelerateperformance.com/i-220430.aspx
those actually only bring cold air to the short ram, the cold air intake (although it has its cons) creates more power in different areas.

red line is with the CAI and the green is from a SRI. The design of the cold air creates more power. The only thing the icebox would do IMO is prevent heat soak you wouldnt notice a bigger difference with an ice box compared to changing to a cold air.

im planning on getting a s*** ton of stickers!!! and also a coffie can muffler tip the bigger the better!!! and write type R all over my car then when im done with everything done i should be pushing atleast 200hp on top of stock hp
-__--

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
You mean a Sri? A cold air intake routes the filter close to the ground. A hood scoop wouldn't do shit.

HOND@

I just now joined the site an seems like most the post i read have same guys just being a bunch of smart a$$. why not just answer with respect.

rexpepper123

dont ruin your hood! wont do ya any good unless you have a top mount intercooler. cold air intake would work best.