Would These Lower My Car??

Cman46290

I want my car to sit a little lower than currently(stock).. i dont wanna be too low due th where i drive... i would bottom out everywhere i go.... but i found some lowering springs on ebay for pretty cheap.... here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1994-2001-ACURA-INTEGRA-RS-LS-GSR-JDM-LOWERING-SPRINGS-/120607892073?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year:1997|Make:Acura|Model:Integra

My question is... if i bought these springs and installed them on my STOCK struts... would it work and lower my car? If so.. is there any way of knowing how much? And would the ride quality suffer? or would there be any problems?

Sorry for all the "silly" questions... i just dont wanna throw away money if it wont do what i want it to do...

Thanks guys in advance for the help... as always... you guys are the BEST!!

-Corey

p.s. if you have any suggestions for me reaching my goal cheaply.. without pcompromising my alignment(for tire wear)... and without compromising much ride quality... then im open for suggestions!!

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Dave (SpooledupRacing on here) used ebay springs on his teg with out any problems. My friend Travis also rocks them on his Civic. I don't think they're terrible, just don't get ebay coils. Try to find a reputable seller and a set that aren't super cheap.

Also, if you want name brand stuff, just search craigslist and the forums daily until you find good stuff cheap :thumbs up

Cman46290

Ok so if i just want to lower like an inch... or inch and a half... then just putting lowering springs on my stock struts will work fine? That was my main deal... i didnt really want to buy "EBAY specials" .... but really just wanted to know if that would work out without any problems or issues~

Thanks guys! Now i just need some decent springs to lower on... and ill be SET!

-Corey

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Dave (SpooledupRacing on here) used ebay springs on his teg with out any problems. My friend Travis also rocks them on his Civic. I don't think they're terrible, just don't get ebay coils. Try to find a reputable seller and a set that aren't super cheap.

Also, if you want name brand stuff, just search craigslist and the forums daily until you find good stuff cheap :thumbs up
does not belong to the forum anymore

If you lower the car beyond 2", you need to get struts made for lowered ride heights.
x2

j13

Keep It Clean
Get something better. If you want something cheap atleast go for coilover sleeves.

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
Get some eibachs. The pro kit is nice and doesnt lower your car a lot. I believe I saw some for sale here for a really good price.