would this exhaust fit my teggy

jznsn2u

It looks like it would fit, I would ask. If its an authentic spoon muffler I would jump on that.

heykosal

Angkorian
I could be wrong, but I don't think that will fit, because the Integra axle-back pipe bends upward and that one bends down.
It looks like it would fit, I would ask. If its an authentic spoon muffler I would jump on that.
Yes, regardless of if it fits or not I'd jump on it. But then again I have an unhealthy addiction to purchasing and sitting on authentic JDM parts, whether they'll fit the car I'm currently driving or not:twisted:

mjones73

I'd think if it would fit, they'd advertise it to fit both models...

heykosal

Angkorian
I'd think if it would fit, they'd advertise it to fit both models...
Not necessarily, because it's a private listing/seller. They aren't always super detailed. Maybe if it was a shop/online retailer..

Where in MD are you from?

Rich-PMS

are you the same person that asked if the eclipse exhaust would fit the integra.....

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I could be wrong, but I don't think that will fit, because the Integra axle-back pipe bends upward and that one bends down.
That one bends up as well. Note that is sitting upside down. You can tell because the hangers are pointed at the ground. As for the actual shape of it, it looks about right to fit an Integra. But the hangers maybe off and the length as far as how the tip would sit in relationship to the bumper may be different as well.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
it may be a few inches too long. the rear end of a civic is a bit longer than a dc.

thats what i noticed with my sedan. theres a coupe down the street from me. ill glance at his to see where the stock muffler sits in relation to the bumper

Tokyo_Drift

it may be a few inches too long. the rear end of a civic is a bit longer than a dc.

thats what i noticed with my sedan. theres a coupe down the street from me. ill glance at his to see where the stock muffler sits in relation to the bumper
thanks bro.

If its only a few inches too long, could't I just cut the tip down a little bit?