Would you do it?

Hoosier Daddy

I have an offer of a Bronze 94 Integra RS with a GSR motor for an even trade for my Silver 96 Integra LS. His car has the motor I want but the interior is pretty ricey to me and so is the exterior. It has Civic seats and the console looks pretty ghetto. Also I would get to keep my GSR Blades. I am not sure I can get over the CF Hood and Spoiler with the Bronze paint.....HMMM what do you guys think? He said it has a mozart exhaust. I am not even sure I have ever heard of that. Here are the pics. What would you do?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
no...i dont take pride in anyones elses work but mine. i build my cars...but thats just me i wouldnt trade my car for someone else's

Neal1124

Its hard to pass up that engine.....but I think you should pass his car looks a lil ricey and might have been driven really hard.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
buying a car that has work done by someone else is sketchy. You don't know how well they did the work. They are obviously going to tell you they did it all properly and maybe even tell you they are a mechanic so they know what they are doing. I've seen a lot of mechanics cut corners and do a really bad job just because they don't care. I say stay away from anything that isn't as close to stock as you can possibly find. I baught a modified car once, biggest mistake I've made. Spent more money correcting the thing then I would if I did the mods myself the right way.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
whats so special about that gsr/ls vtec
its probably stock...or at most has stage 1 cams. Probably is untuned or at the most base mapped...you could do alot better than that...i picked up a RUNNING b18c1 for $350.

.Cortez

94' LS
I'd do it, I kinda like that GSR's color theme, though I don't see entior pictures. I like that gold color, i think its original. needs a drop tho lmao >.<

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
I'd do it, I kinda like that GSR's color theme, though I don't see entior pictures. I like that gold color, i think its original. needs a drop tho lmao >.<
get a stock car, build it yourself, and get a paint job. Such a better idea then getting a car for the color.

mirrorimg

If the interior is crap, then hell no.

You have to sit in it everyday. The exterior is one thing, but for all the time you are actually sitting on the inside of the car, the exterior doesnt matter. What matters is where you are sitting.

Hoosier Daddy

buying a car that has work done by someone else is sketchy. You don't know how well they did the work. They are obviously going to tell you they did it all properly and maybe even tell you they are a mechanic so they know what they are doing. I've seen a lot of mechanics cut corners and do a really bad job just because they don't care. I say stay away from anything that isn't as close to stock as you can possibly find. I baught a modified car once, biggest mistake I've made. Spent more money correcting the thing then I would if I did the mods myself the right way.
That is a great piece of advice. Mine is pretty much stock. Except for the AEM intake, DC headers, skunk2 short shifter and koni/eibach spring strut combo. Which I installed all this myself.

I am trying to upload more pics but it is taking forever to get to my email from my phone.

whitedc4

how is it rice looking? that's an OEM cf hood not a cf hood with vents and shit.. those are pretty ricey to me.. the colors different.. but all it needs is to be dropped a little bit and get ifferent wheels i can't see the interior but it's not hard to get integra interior.. or just something clean