Would you???

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
That's a lot of miles but that's also a very low price. What kind of shape is it in? If the owner treated it well, I don't see why it wouldn't be reliable. A lot of Integras have passed 200k and still been reliable.

jznsn2u

I wouldn't buy it if I were looking for something reliable. Although if that's your price range right now, get the compression checked. If the numbers are healthy, get it. Honda's in general last and are reliable even after 200k miles.

soccerfreakva

its a 94, the guy says it still runs good, but its in pretty bad shape exterior wise. theres a crack in the windshield, it has different color front bumper and fender ( damn, he's probably been in a front end crash, didnt really think about that). Im probably gonna swap the engine once i get the money, but until then i need it to be somewhat reliable.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i wouldn't then. in that condition. i mean, unless you don't care about that stuff, then go for it. but since you listed the cons, i would avoid it.

JGvtec

Cash talks bullshit walks.

There isnt any rust on the car?
Mystic front end FTW.
he has a tranny for the car, so it seems like a good deal. I would do a compression test, see how it comes out.
who care's bout the different color body panels. a car is a car.

94LS-TEG

Non-Vtec
Bought one recently in better condition with less miles for $800. It is primered but in better shape with mint interior. Try for $900 and see if he will take it.

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
Or just set YOUR price then work your way up to it. So it looks from the sellers view that hes getting more but in actuality you just payed your own price.

soccerfreakva

yeah, i think ill start him off at 700 and tell him not to give me all the extra stuff since im just gonna swap it out in a couple of months anyway.

Besides, if 94LS-TEG got his for $800 and it had less miles and was in better condition, i should be able to work some magic and get this cheaper.

Thanks for the help everyone, I really appreciate it.