Wow! Help Fix Or Sell

Theasian

Honestly your best bet would to be get a shell and swap your engine over. Most likely looking at the pictures you have bent frame rails. The car wont track straight afterwords. And the only way to tell is by putting it on a alighnment rack and checking for set back. This kind of accident its very possible.

But you can plainly see your core support is pushed needs replaced, all new metal and plastic on the front end, including bumper beam, A jdm front you can find for around a grand on up to 2500 but the core support isnt easy to do and get right. I did mine myself and its a little wonk but I measured and re measured prolly 20 times and i was still off by about 1/8 in which makes a big diff.

Good luck though

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
well first things first check for any eaks in the engine if u can salvage the engine . my buddys civis got totalled and we salveged the ldm b16 gsr engine n put it in a 93 hatch. so ya my 2 cents

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Honestly your best bet would to be get a shell and swap your engine over. Most likely looking at the pictures you have bent frame rails. The car wont track straight afterwords. And the only way to tell is by putting it on a alighnment rack and checking for set back. This kind of accident its very possible.
x2 on getting a new shell! :thumbs up