WRX make 321 AWHP @20psi dyno tune

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
oh okay! lol i might be confusing cars lol it was either the evo or the 350z and the 03 had a couple wiring issues

heykosal

Angkorian
Sweet!! I keep forgetting you're from MD. Where's IAG I've never heard of it. I mean obviously in Westminster but what's it close to?

BTW I LOVE that brush guard! When are you going to let me drive it? You never did let me drive the JRSC;)

heykosal

Angkorian
Sorry if you mentioned it already but what are you tuning with? BTW, how far are you from TurboXS?I'd bet they could coax more power out with UTEC;)

speedin

The Transporter
Very nice! Looks like you went for a little more safety on those numbers. Looks good tho, have any issues of collapsing on the samico? I was looking at those, supposedly there is a new and old design? Newer one was supposed to have fixed the issue. Also you can do a 6-speed under 4k fyi. 06-07 just need front axle adapters, driveshaft (auto wrx axle will work to bring $ down), and finally a aftermarket dccd controller (not absolutely necessarily either); a 02-05 R160 works fine with them. Or you can do a 04 6-speed, driveshaft, and R160 with a 3.90, your front axles plug right in. Basically the trick is to keep from swapping the hubs. Have anymore shots of the car?

Last edited:

heykosal

Angkorian
Very nice! Looks like you went for a little more safety on those numbers. Looks good tho, have any issues of collapsing on the samico? I was looking at those, supposedly there is a new and old design? Newer one was supposed to have fixed the issue. Also you can do a 6-speed under 4k fyi. 06-07 just need front axle adapters, driveshaft (auto wrx axle will work to bring $ down), and finally a aftermarket dccd controller (not absolutely necessarily either); a 02-05 R160 works fine with them. Or you can do a 04 6-speed, driveshaft, and R160 with a 3.90, your front axles plug right in. Basically the trick is to keep from swapping the hubs. Have anymore shots of the car?
wow:shock:

wanna run? :)
:lol:lol

Last edited by a moderator:

teggy2281

Very nice! I'm so jealouse of you. Lol. When did you get a scooby slow_99integra? Havent been here in awhile. Lol. Well nice upgrade :)

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
Very nice! I'm so jealouse of you. Lol. When did you get a scooby slow_99integra? Havent been here in awhile. Lol. Well nice upgrade :)
INTERIOR PLANS:
got the scooby about a year and a half ago. she is a lot of fun. right now im in the midst of doing an STI interior swap. i picked up the rears this morning and picking up the fronts next week.

DRIVETRAIN PLANS
im looking for a ppg thats not 7k+ (damn the austrailan market) or 6 speed. after either the 6speed or ppg swap, dyno tune again. looking for 30+whp and 30+wtq. have to figure out what trany im using before i go and buy some wheels (17x8.5).

EXTERIOR PLANS
JDM fog bezels with Piaa 540's (christmas gift from girlfriend), STI corner splitters, and wingless trunk.

I have not had any issues with the samco at all. in fact its awesome. great product.