wtb: Header!!!!!!

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Im in the market for a header but first I what to know what you guys are running and comment bout them... pics are a plus... peace.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
cabezzzdb8 said:
Im in the market for a header but first I what to know what you guys are running and comment bout them... pics are a plus... peace.
I have a Megan header I picked up for $150 shipped. Its not bad, excpet its too short. I think this is because they sent me the 92-93 insted of the 90-91. Its a polished two-piece.

Here are the best two pics of it installed.

b18c_teg

get some itr headers man, they own the rest. if u have a DA u can have them customed install, I just sold my friend some and he put them on his DA and he felt the diff. His 1 happy foo since I sold them cheap to his ass. I will try to get some pics once I see him.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I plan on getting a Comptech USA 4-2-1 Stainless Steel headers in the future when I get my A'PEXi WS2 exhuast and Hi-Flo Cat.

b18c_teg

You can get some itr header for like 250-300 and u will get better performance than the dc or n e 4-2-1 piece header.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
I was looking at JDMsh!t and they have a replica of the mugen 4-1 header its stainless and has a 2.5 inch collector for i believe 230 buck, doent look bad at all, also I looked a the weapor R 4-1 stainless header, looks good too but has a 2.25 collector,ITR header is kind of pricey but if it has a 2.5 inch collector ill probably buy that one.

Baldy201

Do you plan on doing masive engine work? cause a 2.5 collector is too big fo basic mods. You will find that it is hella loud and not the best exhaust for your car. I should know cause I have a DC JDM 4-1 header with a 2.5" collector and I am looking at getting rid of it cause my exhaust is way to big for my engine. The reason I bought it is cause I was going to swap in a B20 with cams, but plans change and not that is no longer happening. If you are just doing baisc mods (I,H,C,E) get a DC or OBX or anything with out a 2.5" collector.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Well I already have a 2.5 inch exhaust so it only makes sense to put the 2.5 inch collector but I guess ill have to do more research, but im a little beyond the basic bolt ons, already have cams,but havent had a tune seccion yet, no adj cam sprockets either :cry:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
It ok to have a collector that's smaller than the diameter of your exhaust, the same size or smaller is fine. You just don't want a collector that's bigger than the exhaust.
What brand of 2.5 exhaust do you have? Not too many companies make one.