WTF IS GOING ON W/ CI. Changes for the worst????

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
Ok i havnt really posted much because i havnt been in the mood latley but I have noticed something About thihs site and It seems to be a catching trend. A bad trend i might add

WHY THE HELL IS EVERYBODY WREAKING THEIR DAMN TEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cussing::angryred:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Wrecking tegs and losing jobs seems to be the trend around here.

My teggy's still in one piece.

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
well thats good. Im staying off this train for sure. My teg is only gonna lose body panals on the way back from the track like last weekend. Side skirt fallin off at 120 and almost nailing my buddy element

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
damn im glad i just recently got a new job and some new goodies for my teg. I got a CF Megan C- pillar bar on the way from Fed ex as we speak. Hopefully nothing like that happens to my teg. ill cry then ill go get a Scooby :) after this teg i might be getting out of the honda scene.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
shit man, thats nothing, srt forums...there at least 1-2 wrecks a week. And I love everyone of em.

speedin

The Transporter
TRUST ME! This is FAR from the worst time we had. Hell i have a thread somewhere. We lost like 10 tegs in 2 months? Now that was one HELL of a bad time for CI. Sad too :(. This is normal really

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
2 months ago mine got sideways, i steered her out of danger. That made me realize driving like a jackass isnt worth it. Not saying these people drive like that. My ass got loose while going downhill, not hard to believe.

heykosal

Angkorian
damn im glad i just recently got a new job and some new goodies for my teg. I got a CF Megan C- pillar bar on the way from Fed ex as we speak. Hopefully nothing like that happens to my teg. ill cry then ill go get a Scooby :) after this teg i might be getting out of the honda scene.
f*cker. i didnt know they made carbon ones. how much did you pay? i think i agree this is my second teg and i really...really like scoobys.

Ominous the same thing happened to me..about 2 months ago except i was ballin around a corner and the road was wet. i got really sideways i was convinced i was gonna wreck...again.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
f*cker. i didnt know they made carbon ones. how much did you pay? i think i agree this is my second teg and i really...really like scoobys.

Ominous the same thing happened to me..about 2 months ago except i was ballin around a corner and the road was wet. i got really sideways i was convinced i was gonna wreck...again.
$40 shipped from carlo over at tunerz image.