Wtf!!!!

WannaB-R

So, i woke up this morning to go to work and i noticed that some one broke off my antenna and keys the shit out of my car!! why dose there got to be HATERS!!!! this shit needs to stop.. well so much for me being a clean teg.. so yea just wanted to let out some rage!

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
well on a good note, I have replacement antenna and motor for you if you want it. so your one step closer to getting it fixed. But yes, sorry about your luck.

WannaB-R

Yeh' i have like three people in mind, i mean i guess i need to stop sleeping with girls that have dudes... but i mean shit they don't got to key my DC4 ya kno what im saying.. they will get theres soon enough if i don't get em' Karma will..

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Yeh' i have like three people in mind, i mean i guess i need to stop sleeping with girls that have dudes... but i mean shit they don't got to key my DC4 ya kno what im saying.. they will get theres soon enough if i don't get em' Karma will..
:lol:

Sucks 'bout your car, though.

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
but, yes, not sleeping with someone else's girl will probably keep you out of trouble. I'd try that first and so much your car gets vandalized. Or maybe your just marked now. haha, And your key scratches and antenna can be fixed, but the herpes you caught will last you a lifetime.

WannaB-R

Well I'm pretty clean [the last time i got checked] two months ago.. so i'm in the clear there. i mean i can't help myself sometimes.. lol. no but really they didn't just like key it in a straight line ya know they went all out and put the squiggles in my shit.. taken it by the police station monday, then to my claims person for my insurance i pay full coverage so lets see what progressive can do for me..

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
that sucks bro...

I had a kid get pissed at me cause I used window chalk on his windows...

He said he was going to cut my gas lines. I said if there was anything wrong with my car when I walked out to it in the morning, even a scratch, his car wouldn't start the next..

Hasn't touched my car since. lol

B18Ch1ck

and you're talking about karma? sorry, dude, i believe that WAS the karma.

Spody02

Name: Cody
HAHA!
fuck bitches
i wanted to kill someone cause this hoe drew penis' all over my windows
and like i suck dick for free
so i pooped on her hood
now we are good
haha

WannaB-R

yea' but what fuck with my car... why not say some shit to me... and its not my fault i don't know the girls have guys use-sully tell after the fact anyways... but yea it sucks