Wtf!!!!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
lol @ "use-sully" and lol @ "well...i'm pretty clean........."

it's 'usually'...

and you're either clean or you aren't.

p.s. maybe you should start asking whether they have bfs BEFORE you decide to catch a case.

jd94psi

Slightly Removed
idea - 99 cent bottles of paint stripper at auto zone big cans. works quite well orrrr you could go big and get the aircraft shit :twisted:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
^ going around fucking with other peoples cars isn't the solution here.

jd94psi

Slightly Removed
i was just putting up ideas, and itd be my solution

WannaB-R

thats what im saying.. and i just got my car painted so thats why im REALLY pissed off here.. i mean why couldn't they come to my face.. i'd rather be sucker punched than my car. i've learn my lesson here and i really don't want to be that "other guy" it should be back fresh in a week or two... so it's straight.. i guess but this guy will get a wrench or something to the face if i ever see him around..

PA_Tegra

dude i feel your pain bro! same shit happen to me only the fag ripped of my door handel! im pretty sure some of you CI members remember my post a month back.... (asshole) but at least your girl wasnt there laffin at what happend to your car like mine was.. anyways bro good luck with findin the asshole...

jd94psi

Slightly Removed
dude i feel your pain bro! same shit happen to me only the fag ripped of my door handel! im pretty sure some of you CI members remember my post a month back.... (asshole) but at least your girl wasnt there laffin at what happend to your car like mine was.. anyways bro good luck with findin the asshole...

girlfriends dont understand shit sometimes :roll:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
dude...if she wanted to cheat your not at fault. a man has needs that have to be met. and if shes ok with cheating on her guy, then your in the clear. as long as you arent taking advantage of her, you should beat his ass for your car... assuming it wasnt actually an ex gf...