Wtf!!!!

WannaB-R

i really don't think it would be an ex gf.. i didn't really piss any off and pretty cool with my ex's we pretty much all talk.. i'm for sure it's a hater its one of two guys i have some beef with from last f'n summer.

WannaB-R

LMAO @ taint.... well my birthday is on the 22ed hoping i can get enough money from the family to get it fixed... dose anyone know if i'll have to wait since my paint jobs not even a month old?

WannaB-R

Okay, so my insurance won't cover it because i'm dumb and didn't file a police report.. so that right there kinda Sucks right.. So i go down to the body shop that just painted my car 4weeks ago and see what they were going to charge me, Only 200 to fix it.. and remember they just didn't scratch a little line the went up and down like crazy on my back quarter panel even messing up my pin-striping. so for 200 my quarter panel is beign re painted and the whole pin striping is going to be re dun.. I'm dropping it off on Monday morning and picking it up Monday evening.. Also my mom's paying for it since my birthday is on Tuesday. you got to love that.. so i can still get my rims at the end of the month.. pretty excited about the out come...

TRoss

No turbo, no problem.
Yeh' i have like three people in mind, i mean i guess i need to stop sleeping with girls that have dudes... but i mean shit they don't got to key my DC4 ya kno what im saying.. they will get theres soon enough if i don't get em' Karma will..
Karma's gonna bite you in the ass for stealing peoples girls anyway.