WTF's up with Skunk 2

mteg

Automatic Lover
Myself and several others have ordered things from Skunk 2 in the last several months. I ordered something back at the end of September through Nopi. I still have not recieved it yet. We are all told that our parts are on back order. If you notice, all Nopi Skunk 2 orders are on sale with $0 shipping. Skunk 2 has been giving me the run around. Anyone else run into this?

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Thats bullshit, thats why I buy all my shit from eBay or localy, only time that crap happened to me was when I ordered a Top Fuel intake for the teg on eBay and it said they had 5 left I paid 280 buck for it 3 weeks later they told me the shipment from Japan wasnt there yep, man I was soooo pissed, I just got my money back from PayPal, but people that do bussiness like that should be hanged fom the balls

mteg

Automatic Lover
I wouldn't have thought that this could have happoned buying from such a reputable company. Come on, they have project cars in every magazine, and put out quality products. Something has to be up, like a buyout or bankruptcy, thats my theory.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Something has to be going on with them. Have you contacted Skunk2's customer service/support?

mteg

Automatic Lover
Several times. I'm actually sick of calling. Every time it's a new date. Now I'm looking at around Christmas. Hopefully it isnt postponed again.

mteg

Automatic Lover
I thought it was Nopis at first. I blame them for not telling me right away for not telling me I was going to wait. Now I blame Skunk 2. I want to make others aware so they don't have something similar happen.

mteg

Automatic Lover
I've already waited so long, plus I put it on a card, and it's winter in Wisconsin-not worth doing any mods right now.

SiLkk

www.urbandisturbance.net
I have also ordered from sk2 a month ago and have now been told by two different stores that almost everything is on backorder. Some bs they don't tell you that when you order :angryfire

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
skunk2 has been working on a k20 project. the owner mr. hsu is actually himself in it. maybe thats why they are going slow. but iono.. i think if i remember.. it was a 1000 hp turbo proj or sum

mteg

Automatic Lover
I guess my gears shipped out on Fri. We'll see. Go to Nopi and look at their prices. Throlttle bodies are reducedto $260 with free shipping. You probably have to wait till July to get them. I'll post it when I get them, if I do. Skunk 2 can eat my ass in the future!