www.robearracing.com

The Panch

The Homie
Im so fursterated with these guys!!

1. They dont give me my user name to loggin

2. after many minutes trying to loggin and hate mail to them they reply. with just my username and pw

no apology..explaination or anything just the info

then i loggin to veiw my order

cuz i wanted to see when it would arrive.

SAYS I HAVE NONE!!

i continue to click different options. track, view..nada!

nothing is there

so then i click my cart and bam there they are. my sidemarkers.

but i already paid!

i go view my bank statments just to make sure...yup payment made.

WTF this site blows.

j13

Keep It Clean
Be nice to them, until you get your item. Than send them a nice email back, like this:

------------------------------------
Subject: fuck u!!!

-------------------------------------

:thumbs up

The Panch

The Homie
i have and i said if it hasnt been shipped i want a refund

mirrorimg

Call them. That should have been the first thing you did.

I have ordered from that site, never had any issues that I recall.

The Panch

The Homie
Ok so they sent me a reply and they said that it's because i didnt complete my order. and they give me a link

"Please let us know if you need any help completing your order at our store, or if you have any other questions.

WE DONT WANT TO LOSE YOUR BUSINESS!!!!

Thank you.
"

I click the link. it tells me to confirm, i confirm the purchase

-redirecting to new page- aka paypal

then paypal says

"This invoice has already been paid. For more information, please contact the merchant."

now im really ticked!!

so i send them another letter

"i just clicked the specified link to complete the checkout and this is what paypal said

"This invoice has already been paid. For more information, please contact the merchant."

Which my bank statement also shows..IVE PAID already.

Im sorry but I'd like a refund please.

Maybe i shop with you in the future. But this is frusterating and ill just get them somewhere else."

The Panch

The Homie
Today..i get an email "congratulations thanks for ordering"

and another

"Order update"

so i open the first.

it states i placed my order today...wtf no..i want my money back, i did 4 days ago!

the second states

It'l take 1-2 days to package then usps will ship

NOO!! dont fucking ship i want my money!

ugh this site gives me hemroids

Mick Lvn

Well, you can open a Paypal claim which in this case, you will most likely lose. Or, you can just wait for your parts to come in instead of canceling a $100 order to make a statement. Just my .02

The Panch

The Homie
-sigh- i could just turn the cheek and wait.....but i feel as if they dont deserve my business.

its all about customer satisfactory

you never heard "The customer is always right?"

If i had a resteraunt and a man came up to me and said
"Hey i was here the other day and i orderd my steak rare..and recieved it well done"

Id tell him

I'm sorry about that sir, lemme give you todays meal on the house

REGARDLESS if he didnt really come in.

i wont ask for a receipt i wont ask for proof. just apologise and use corrective action.

Maybe if robear would give me 50% off this transaction i would be satisfied and continue shopping with them. but at this point i dont plan on returning

j13

Keep It Clean
Just get your part(s) and never shop there again. You live and you learn. It didn't come fast anough? To bad bro. I could understand if you got 100% ripped off.

The Panch

The Homie
no, did you not read the whole thread?

they CLAIMED i didnt even order..when i already paid

its not that they didnt arrive promptly i can handle that.

they tried to make me pay twice.

and when paypal refused they completed the order

Mick Lvn

-sigh- i could just turn the cheek and wait.....but i feel as if they dont deserve my business.

its all about customer satisfactory

you never heard "The customer is always right?"

If i had a resteraunt and a man came up to me and said
"Hey i was here the other day and i orderd my steak rare..and recieved it well done"

Id tell him

I'm sorry about that sir, lemme give you todays meal on the house

REGARDLESS if he didnt really come in.

i wont ask for a receipt i wont ask for proof. just apologise and use corrective action.

Maybe if robear would give me 50% off this transaction i would be satisfied and continue shopping with them. but at this point i dont plan on returning
Well being on the both sides of the fence I understand your frustration but I do not think you should be "taken care of" here. I have taken many sales and marketing classes so I am rather good in this area. The customer is always right, but that does not mean any person can claim a wrong by my business and get a hand out. Now, regardless of what business you are doing, you got to realize you are dealing with human beings that not only make mistakes every day, but also that are at the mercy of the computer system to take and complete all of their orders. So now you have so many things that have to work PERFECTLY to PERFECTLY serve every single customer. So, I'm sorry on both of you guy's behalf, but a simple mistake that cost you an extra 4 days without side markers, shouldn't justify you getting a pat on the head and half of the purchase price removed. Accept their apology and give them a second chance. If they screw up again, then be upset. I have dealt with these guys before and so have a lot of my friends, every transaction has been flawless and customer service has been great. Good luck!

The Panch

The Homie
the first time i let it slide. with me being unable to track becuz it said i didnt have an order

they apologized and gave me a link saying i needed to complete

i thanked them and went on my way happily

they bam another prolly when it said i had to pay again!

lol..it was one problem after another

Mick Lvn

Well 1st that is something in the computer system. Then you contacted them and they got you straight did they not?