www.sportcompactonly.com

steve98ex

i've bought from sportcompactonly a few times, including teins, they've always been good to me :thumbup:

sOuL

i just orded a skunk 2 shift knob from there, they werent kiddn bout that 123 easy stuff, freakn took not even 5 min 2 complete an order..lol

sOuL

they seem expensive i looked at stuff on there, i just might getta jdm valve cover from there

sOuL

on SCO they gotta Greddy Turbo Package for $3000, im thinkn bout gettn that instead of a header i dunno
ill probably end up gettn a header tho

Last edited:

sOuL

2 thumbs up for SCO, i ordered my Skunk 2 Knob saturday and they sent it out tuesday and i got it 2day [thursday] customer service is really good and its they really go by that 123 easy ordering thing lol, really great place 8)

systmdfect

I ordered my rear bumper from them, got it in about a week. Other places couldn't get it here in twice that time. Also got a good price, and fitment was excellent. THUMBS UP!!! :thumbs up :thumbs up :thumbs up

sOuL

lol listen 2 this, my lil bro just orderd his skunk 2 knob for his civic cause he liked mines and when it came in the mail they sent him 2 instead of 1 haha so he got 2 skunk 2 knobs for the price of 1 freakn awsome

sOuL

teggyls said:
what does ne one think of their finance plan
seems to good 2be true...i should getta turbo kit from there but i dont wanna be in debt lol

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i was checkin it out i had my friend take a look at all the legal crap he said it was a decent deal kinda like a credit card but i still dont know if i want to do it

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i ordered my shiftknob last saturday and it hasnt come in yet. i've been waiting for more than a week now and its starting to annoy me. im calling today to see why its taking so long.