www.theintegraforums.com hmmm looks familiar

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
They use the same bulletin software. Scroll to the bottom of each site, it will say "powered by: vbulletin version"

LyFeWoRx

Ominous G2 said:
They use the same bulletin software. Scroll to the bottom of each site, it will say "powered by: vbulletin version"
I don't think there is anything wrong with The Integra Forums, There are so many different types of forums out there. That's like saying Honda-Tech.com should be mad at clubintegra.com for building a integra forum. It's retarded to fight about it. The only thing this shows is how immature some of clubintegra.com board members are.

LyFe
-Honda-Tech.com Member

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I love how you quote my post, the most neutral post that states why the might look familiar.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
LyFeWoRx said:
I don't think there is anything wrong with The Integra Forums, There are so many different types of forums out there. That's like saying Honda-Tech.com should be mad at clubintegra.com for building a integra forum. It's retarded to fight about it. The only thing this shows is how immature some of clubintegra.com board members are.

LyFe
-Honda-Tech.com Member
Were not bashing or talking trash abouth that forum, that's not what we do here, the thread is about checking out the forum b/c most of us didn't know about it that's it, all omni is trying to say is that they use the same sofware to power their site,
Just triyng to clear things up so fellow new members don't get the wrong idea about this awesome drama free site, enjoy your stay

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
Ominous G2 said:
I love how you quote my post, the most neutral post that states why the might look familiar.
lol i was lookin at his post like why is he quoting omni, i've noticed alot of integra forums now i found one the other day nonvtec.com its all about us ls pplz ne ways imma check out the other site see what its like

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
LyFeWoRx said:

LyFe
-Honda-Tech.com Member
you registered JUST to say that .... fuck off and go back to honda tech