Xact plug wires

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
First, they didnt really ask if i wanted a different set. Brought these things to the counter, and i was reading the box. They seemed ok. Today I went to put them in, did #1 first. That bitch was about 3 inches too long, and basically looked rediculous. Went to take it out, almost seemed like it was stuck in my head. So right then I said the magic words "Fuck this" and took them back.

Just to warn everybody ahead of time, was at Advance only because Auto Zone was out of wire sets.

4door_JayDM

Jay-Dee
really i just got a set and did my tune up like a month ago and everything seems good...sometime people switch them out and return those things...or the guy just gave you the wrong part...but mine runs good

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Maybe was a bad batch, but i thought where the hell am I going to stick an extra foot of wire under that cover. They were for the Si. Saw his list, Bosch was about $50. Didnt see NGK.

4door_JayDM

Jay-Dee
nah advance doesn't carry ngk they carry only the ngk plugs...i think autozone use to carry them...well when i was rochester,n.y i remebered they had them. my next set will be ngk though i just needed something right away.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Think mine will last a little while, damn if my gas mileage didnt go up from plugs and a new air filter. Think last tank was averaged 29 mpg. Put in a fram filter, and the Bosch platinum 2s.

4door_JayDM

Jay-Dee
yea i got xact wires/ngk platinum plugs/fram oil filter and i even threw in a bottle of lucas oil stabilzer....i love that shit.