xbox 360 bundle prices!

civicsi94

Xbox 360 Ultimate Bundle
$699.92
Limit 1 per customer.
If you're a serious gamer looking for the ultimate console, the search ends here. Fully loaded, the Xbox 360 Ultimate Bundle is the unsurpassed gaming and entertainment experience right out of the box, with a selection of games and accessories hand-picked for power gaming.

This bundle includes:
Xbox 360 Premium System
Xbox 360 Game Console
Wireless Controller
Combination High-Definition Component and Standard A/V Cable
20GB Hard Drive
Ethernet Cable
Headset
Universal Media Remote
Xbox Live Silver
Xbox Live Gold 30-Day Trial
Perfect Dark Zero Limited Edition
Dead or Alive 4
Kameo: Elements of Power
Project Gotham Racing 3
Extra Wireless Controller
Play & Charge Kit (for extra controller)
Rechargeable Battery Pack (for included controller

Xbox 360 Core Bundle
$599.93
Limit 1 per customer.
The Xbox 360 Core Bundle includes everything you need to hit the ground running. Plug in the console and controllers and fire up one of the four games included. Then decide what extras you add and when—it's expandable to the full Xbox 360 experience.

This bundle includes:
Xbox 360 Core System
Xbox 360 Game Console
Wired Controller
Composite A/V Cable
Xbox Live Silver
Xbox Live Gold 30-Day Trial
Perfect Dark Zero: Limited Edition
Dead or Alive 4
Kameo: Elements of Power
Project Gotham Racing 3
Extra Wired Controller
Memory Unit (required to save games without hard-drive)
This bundle does not include the hard drive needed to play games created for the original Xbox

Last edited:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
that's asking for way too much. maybe ill just wait until one of my friends get it to see if its worth it.

civicsi94

yeah. i only want gears of wars and quake4 since i have never played any of the quake games and thats all i see. except for when halo comes out. for the ps3 there is killzone, gt4 remix(or whatever they will call it), i-8, mgs4

g3teg97

Super Moderator
There's actually a lot of games out for this. I was suprised when I went to the EB Games website.

civicsi94

they may have a system bundle which contains extra stuff without games prolly. i will have to look into that.