XjoEnX 1999 Integra GS auto

XjoEnX

Nice guesses! Its a J32A3 from my old 04 TL. Long story short: gave the car to my mom three years ago, then she called me and told me it broke down. The repairs cost more than replacing the engine, so I bought an 06 TL motor and had a shop swap it in and took back the 04 motor.

Total spent on the new motor plus install was $1,500.

Now that I have the 04 engine, I know it'll be A LOT of work to make it work. Still doing the research but I'm confident it can happen.

It needs:

New timing belt and water pump
Replace the head, spark plugs, and ignition coils
New transmission
Motor mounts

I also need to research how I'll figure out the wiring/ECU hook up. This will be fun and frustrating. lol

Here's the actual photo of it. Don't mind the plants, I stopped by a garage sale and found some plants I wanted.

whitedc4

If you need any swap parts let me know! I gots the hook ups
I'm excited another fancy build coming soon.

XjoEnX

that will be a sick motor to run, loads of torque
Hell yes!

I believe rywire makes custom j swap harnesses. So that's easy mode.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I tried to find it on his site and couldn't locate it. :( Do you have a link?

Oh man, you always find some way to set your car over the top.
That will be fun.
:thumbs up It'll be a loooooong process. Too bad I'll only be able to work on it during weekends lol

If you need any swap parts let me know! I gots the hook ups
I'm excited another fancy build coming soon.
You have a hookup on Hasport J-swap mounts? :)

Gangster!!!! :thumbs up
I'm going to burn a gangster rap CD just for the motor lol

I think you'll also have to customize your hood in order for it to fit.
I might. The Hasport mount has dual heights with one setting allowing the engine to sit lower and the hood to clear it without modification. The downside is the ground clearance. I'll try both settings to see what I like more before I do any hood cutting.

I smell a front cover magazine cover feature when this teg is all set and done. :thumbs up :thumbs up
I WISH! lol