XjoEnX Wallpaper Make

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
So i was bored and wanted to do a wallpaper, but didnt know what to come up with. I saw joes photos and loved his nice quality shots he came up so i figured id try something new out for a change.

I got an idea from this setting

Looked at some of the lighting and fixtures and figured what the hell i'll give it a go and make my own.
I had asked joe for many photos that he like and he had sent 5 of them and there was one in particular that i was interested in using.

Heres Joe's original....

Next took alot of photoshopping
*Cutout of Joes car and added effects to ehance the vehicle to fit in foreground
*Sliding doors
*Graphics for sliding doors
*Custom floor ground
*Graphic made for Custom Floor Ground
*Weeds and mushrooms on side of tires
*Pic insert from japan wallpapers
*Shading and lighting joes car and sliding of doors and Custom Floor
*Gradients were used for lighting effects as well as Levels and brightness and Contrast Effects
*Used black brush sets at 30 opacity and 10 fill to fill in sides
*Textures used were concrete for ground
*Sliding doors/moss was made from scratch in photoshop

Time Start 12 midnight 10/4/2013
Finished 5:30 am morning 10/4/2013

Hope he likes it...I went for a japan theme setting for his car

96LSteg

Jemel
I can take them out
Its all in layers. Just like ur quote in sig says gotta start somewhere. :)
i know im just making jokes! it looks cool I like how you have the scene visible through the windows and how the teg looks kinda animated

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
i know im just making jokes! it looks cool I like how you have the scene visible through the windows and how the teg looks kinda animated
Thanks man. Yea it was some work. Lol. Always room for jokes. As is always room for improvement too! :) i did have a japanese rice hat on his car before. But took it off. Lol made it to racial amd too much wantes to keep it simple in some areas. It does need something though so any suggestions are welcome ;)

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Came out pretty good, wheres mine?! Lol.
Lol. In all honesty ill make you one. I just need a good quality picture at high res. Set ur image up to 240 dpi and save as a tiff. And ill take it frim there. Add in a few photos that you wouldnt mind seeing somwthing done with :) and if u have a preference add that in their as well. Send me a pm if ur interested and ill send you my email. :)

dlo253

Alright, ill see if I have any that are usable when I get home. Cars out of the game atm so I cant really take new ones. As for the rest man you can just do your thing, im sure it will turn out nice. ill shoot you a PM this evening.