XSI Converting Progress

XSI_DA_IN_TN

Ordered:
Folding mirrors, switch, relay.......................... Wired and installed. Wiring was fun.
Thin side mouldings..........................................Installed... Didn't even break any clips on the thick crap I took off.
XSI black and grey, front and rear seats........Just tracked. Will be here 03/08/06. Great condition.. Can't wait.
XSI manual seat belts......................................Practically gutting the DA was easy. Didn't break anything. Removed power seatbelt tracks, motor, and shit. I realized there's NO threaded bolt hole, in the A/B pillars, for the upper seatbelt hanger thing to go. I said FUCK!!! Used a bracket off the power track, that mounts to the side of the A/B pillar, drilled a hole, welded a nut, and fuck me, the passenger side manual seatbelt is DONE. As good, if not better than stock. I'll do the drivers side tomorrow.
I know this thread is useless without pics, but I'm fucking tired. Gotta be at work in 5 hours. I'll post pics soon.
Oh yea, just won a 92 XSI air box. $21.00 shipped. Get this ebay sri off here.

XSI_DA_IN_TN

Rear gutted.

Crap that came out.

Front seatbelts in.

XSI interior in.

Thin side mouldings, folding mirrors on.

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
whos the guy with the orange g2 and did a b16a motor swap?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
So your car used to be red? I thought about getting those seats, like the rear headrest look. So far looking good.

XSI_DA_IN_TN

The SI wheels, gotta go. I want the Mugen MR5's, or the M7's. Hell, I'd be happy with some blades. I'm not a fan of Rotas, but for now, I'm trading the SI's and $150.00 for some slipstreams with good tires.

Don't know about the orange g2, but I have a B16A in my championship white g2.

Yep, use to be red. I love the seats. Not even broke in yet. Wierd looking in the rearview, and seeing headrests. Still not use to the manual seatbelts though.

Plans for the DA. Get the hood and bumper painted, a/b pillar plastic that doesn't have the cut out for the automatic seatbelt track, and wheels. Now, I could care less about making it fast. Wanted to do a XSI year specific conversion, without doing the rhd. It's pretty much complete. Any suggestions?

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
hows the the b16a pull in the g2.....and how much did everything run u to buy it and get it installed .....cause if it wasnt to expensive and it pulls pretty hard i mite MIGHT be interested in investing one into my g2..

XSI_DA_IN_TN

Bumper, blinkers, headlights, fenders, thin side mouldings, folding mirrors, from PASSWORDJDM.
The driver's side folding mirror motor is messed up. Password is sending me another set of mirrors. I get to keep the old ones. Password is high, but GREAT customer service.
B16A from hmotors.
Steering column, steering wheel, ignition, cluster, air box, seats, from ebay connection in Japan.

B16A pulls ok, I guess. I had a built GSR in a CX EG hatch, before I got the DA. Now that fucker pulled.
My DA with a carbon hood, short ram intake, jdm bumper support, pulled pretty good.
Now, with stock hood, airbox, bumper support (for safety) (my fiance), it's slow as hell. Extra 30+ pounds , and air restriction, will hurt performance, but I'm not racing for shit.
hmotorsonline.com has the same one I have. $1,699 plus shipping. Don't know how much a shop will charge you. It's fairly easy. Unbolt, unplug, pull, bolt, plug, smash. OBD1 plug and play. No way I would pay for labor on a motor swap.

Got hood and bumper back today. I now know, there's 3 different championship whites. They painted with the lightest shade. Unfortunately, my car's the darkest. They're going to fix.