XslickwhitetegX Progress

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Whats up CI, I noticed I rarely posted pictures of my car/build on here so I figure why not just start and see what you guys thought of my teg, so here's the little back ground of me and this teg.
This is my 2nd teg, and I got this 99LS for a for $5200.. I sunk a lot of $ into this "money pit" as my family calls it.
When I got the teg(only pic I have) cause I really didn't want a white car, but I soon loved the color.

than quickly after that mods started coming, I had parts left over from my old teg.. I striped that bitch :p
- Injen RD intake
-GSR strut bar
- Powder coated Wrinkle Red VC

Bought Greddy header for the Exmag ,had Exmag in my room for 2months waiting for a teg.. I was tegless for 3months. which isnt that long, but seemed forever for me!

-USDM ITR cluster, but that was soon to go for much better cluster
meet a guy on TI from UK, and we became vast friends and I got EDM cluster and corner for next to nothing!

- found a set of 16" Velox VX-8R (replica rims I know) but damn I <3 them! and pretty rare.. mot people have the 17" which I owned on other teg

- than my friend drop it for me cuz he got tired of the 4X4 look, and I had that parts left over again from old teg, brand new KYB AGX shocks with H&R sports

-installed the oem itr lip my cousin got for me from Acura

first car show I was in, Midnight Madness

if you look carefully you can see my next mod, 94-97 SI Vtec fogs on my 99+ bumper

crappy pic I know, but you get a better ideal..
its either you love the look, or hate it, but I HATE the OEM 98+ fogs, so I chose them.. looks stealthy IMO

than came new suspension.. had to I couldn't get up my drive way w/o scraping
I got ride of the H&R sports for Prokits, they lasted only a week I caved in and got Koni SP3 shocks w/ top hats and GC..

Than buddy was selling his mint blades and I made them into winter rims, but after one winter I decided to keep them for summer rims and use my vx8r rims for winter.l.

I'm sure all of you will like the blades over the other rims.. but soon they wont just be winter rims, after i professionally get them polish.

My friend Ami sold me her RS*R header, i made a thread about it a while back and how much it means to me..CLICK for Link I was beyond excited about it..words cant even express it..in side joke is that it willbe barried with me when I die.

Than my buddy gave me his extra set of db8 handles
-bought rear valances from friend in IL, practically for nothing
- finally painted the itr lip

Random

Random pics I have

wish lens wasn't dirty.. would of been a great pic

One of my fav, g2 looking over g3

latest pics of my build

Lately this car has taken a ukdm route, I never thought it would go this extreme, but one you get the ukdm sickness its just a disease and spreads like crazy, It's the hunt for the ukdm/ed,parts that drives me for this build now, and its now referred to as ukdm build thread. This build might not be updated very offten cause find ukdm parts is a bitch and shipping takes forever but when I do, expect the unexpected.

Last edited:

heykosal

Angkorian
Damn I wanted Ami's RSR...

I say keep the blades!!

patrick4588

Integra God
same wheels i rock. you are the only person i have seen that have them. they only came in 16" and gunmetal if you didnt know. they are the "racing" version of the vx8. i got mine about 4 years ago and havent ever changed them. i actually have 5 rims, a full size regular spare

Last edited:

pepsilude

Nice car. its very clean. Where did you get those fog lights. I've been searching everywhere for them but i still can't get my hands on them.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
thanks everyone... I know it would look a lot cleaner if the pin strip goes, but no one has this pin strip, its custom by Acura, cost the 1st owner $550 for it..never seen another one like it. and I actually like it :p

the picture was never touch/ photoshop, that's how my buddy took the picture.. its one of my fav pics.

I actually owned 3 sets of Si vtec fogs lights at one time, well 2 OEM sets and the Pilot replica set, I kept the one w/ original wire harness and button.. and sold the others, and I found mine on TI, the one I kept cost $175shipped. I was having trouble with ones looked best on the car.

and as far as the blades goes, they will never be sold! My mom hates talking about my car, but yet she told me she likes the looks of those rims, so I half to keep em! plus they will only go up in value..plus they look clean as hell..actually next weekend I'm putting them back on

Also as far as the header goes, even sense she bought it she told me she would only sell it to me if she decided to sell it, I had dibs on that header for 4 years until she decided to go turbo and sell it.. it was laying in closet the entire time.. :lol:

I just need to buy a good camera, cuz none of my friends own a descent camera

SLV_DB7: sorry man your almost 6months late.. I actually gave them away to my buddy..