XTD clutches any good?

voltron_90

dookie
has anyone heard anything bad about xtd clutches? found one on ebay. just wondering if its a waste of funds

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Save up. You could go buy one of those Ebay clutches but you will probably be replacing it again soon so how much would you have really saved?

H2BDA9

ive seen really good performance out of the ebay clutches. not personally but quite a few people i know have got them and had no problems with them. for the price, they are worth it if your on a budget.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
LOL!!!!!

My buddy had a tramp stamp on his teg when he got it for "XTD Clutch"... ahh... that makes me laugh

IntegraGstypeR

my stupid bro inlaw ordered one of those ebay clutches. And after a few hundred miles the car wasnt shifiting good anymore...opened up the tranny clutch was in 2 pieces. Thats ebay qaulity for your ass

92slpr

I got a stage 1 xtd i have been running the piss out of it for 5000 mi never had a problem. i never would have bought it but my clutch went out and i only had $200. anyway it depends on how bad you need the car and how fast you can come up with the money for an exedy