XXR 522's 0mm offset on integra?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
No sarcasm. People are getting slightly off topic.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

RyMorris00

He always has pms when it comes to wheels. But he has yet to notice that nobody could give two s***s what he says. You could do the OP a favor Gbaby and state your response like you did above and move on.

OP If you like them then go for it. I personally think 0 offset is a little much for that specific wheel. I looked them up weather its a 15x7 or a 16x7 you can get 25 offset once you step up to the 8" it will be zero. That way if you wanted them more flush you could get a spacer for them. It would be terrible to get the 0 and find out you had to do so much work to get them to fit.

link for 25 offset on integra

http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2820666
Yeah just because of how much work i would need to do to make them fit with 0 offset im not buying them. Plus when i do get the money to purchase wheels ill probobly go between 20-35mm offset and no wider than 7 inches just cause i like a more slick look over the flush wheels.

ChrisTypeR i agree the wheels are nice lookin but really only look right on a Evo/ Miata/ Silvia/ or Sti

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
if you want flush without having to add camber, XXx8 +15 is your best bet. youll have to roll/cut fenders to fit with stock camber drop.

i personally dont like those wheels because the spokes stick out past the lip of the wheel.