yea im new

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
I'm new to ci and love it so far,I have all ways. Love cars. And fell in love wit integras 1st time I seen one I love the fact that a porshe can die @ the hand of a honda :). I also love to see old cars get than new car get old and don't have the cash for new cars so .... Ill make one I'm looking in to getting a integra sent over jp but wanna do a lot of research on 1st. I don't drive now but saving up for 1 I have a 6 month old son and whant him to grow with this car and sooner or later see him race it .... So if you can tell me any cons of getting one sent over for a daily driver hit me up thanks

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
well if you have a kid i would get a DB which is the 4dr. i have a DC which is the 2 door and its quite difficult get my niece back there and strapped in. thats the only con i can think of for integras.

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
well I was looking for more of the cons of getting the car sent over for jp I know. The car is small n it will be hell to pull out and put the babby seat in but ill live wit it.

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
Yea me too I don't have the time or place to do a right hand drive conversion and I have never welded so ill ship I'm thinking like 2 m/b 3 weeks. Its worth it I think and that was a estiment from 5 places @ onces and that's from a container ship. There are a few more ways I can ship but. will more time to find out to see how much they will be

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
have you talked to the DMV about registering it. cuz im not sure about how easy registering a RHD car is for a civillian

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
I have seen a few skylines and a delsol running a round here and they are rhd I'm sure there a few more and the skyline is deff not a conversion but the delsols may be. So its possible but that's a good point too . I have to put that on my list and insurance. Is one of my biggest conserns. I'm scared what they will tell me it will coast but like oil changes will I have to get. The filter sent over or can I go to pep boys and pick one up. A few ppl told me I could but just wanna make sure lil stuff like that.