Yellow foglights /

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Yellow is supose to have a better light output to cut threw the fogs, but in my 7 diffrent set of fogs,soon to be 8 the color doesn't matter, specailty on 94-97 fogs,because fogs are so small and they arnt even real projectors, unlike ford fusion fog lights. Mostly the color blue vs yellow just for the look your going for.

95ls-gsr swap

Yellow is supose to have a better light output to cut threw the fogs, but in my 7 diffrent set of fogs,soon to be 8 the color doesn't matter, specailty on 94-97 fogs,because fogs are so small and they arnt even real projectors, unlike ford fusion fog lights. Mostly the color blue vs yellow just for the look your going for.
so, with these, color won't affect light performance in fog?

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
id just get them cause there yellow...:) as far as light output i dont like either of them....i went with the 98 fog lights even though there bigger, they also have more light out put.

Tripstripper

I don't think there is a difference really, IMO I would go with the blue ones.

money

so the blue/yellow ones would still give yellow light output but would look blue on the lamps themself?

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
yes i believe so, its the actual type of bulbs instead that will change the color output if im right.

money

does anyone have a picture of what they look like at night?, and so you think the color output would also be blueish/yellow?

Last edited: