Yellow or Clear(white) fogs?

95teg

which do you guys think is better for a teg, yellow fog lights or clear/white ones? JDM fogs this is.. just click below!

-- white

-- yellow

im still desiding, i love the yellow ones but im afraid i may not like them, but they would look great on my black teg.. let me know what ur thinkin :roll:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
hmm....thats a tough one....i'm trying to think aswell...i think they will both look good..so if u cant decide..get a quater..tails-yellow heads-white...best 2/3.....

ca86108

depends on ur color scheme... if u got blue headlights... its cool.. and if u got clear corners its cool for the white

the yellow ones are for... if u got stock lights, or if u got amber corner lenes.. thats my opinion

95teg

well thanks, i think i might go with the yellow, beca im all about the oem look, i love the amber corners, and the factory / or silverstar head lights! i think the yellow would look bomb ass though too..tee-hee thanks.. i just needed a 2nd opinion on it!

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
White like ME!!!!! lol, yeah white looks tits with say blue bulbs like mine, or go for the Bluish tinted lights, they look tits as well.

95teg

see i think the blue shit looks to...idk autozone? doesnt do it for me...anyone can buy $8 blue bulbs off ebay.. i just dont like it to much but thats just my opinion...

sOberStan

i would get yellow...fog lights are suppose to be a different color then ur regular beams to work effectivly...and btw...yellow is hella JDM yO!

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
I got a pair of both :D , got the about a year ago when they were cheap, currently got the clear ones installed