Yellow type r sticker

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
I've seen lot integra come with itr sticker (red in "R").. Yeh Of course, Black integra or white integra with ITR(RED IN "R") STICKER END UP LOOK GOOD EASILY. ok, i do have Cypress green peral with tan interior. My goal is get my teg to be almost ITR enough.. i started to collect some parts such as 98+ front bumper, front lip, headlights, etc.. right now, i have 98+ front bumper, headlight, and turn signal. somehow, it stopped me and thinking about the sticker. i realized that itr sticker aint going to look good on my dark green because oF RED.. so i ask your opinion... get a picture in ur mind when i describe THEM

ITR STICKER (YELLOW OR GOLD in "R")
BRONZE RIMS (VOLK RACING CE28N)
GOLD OR YELLOW VAVLE COVER
YELLOW/BLACK ITR INTERIOR
YELLOW/BLACK ITR SHIFT BOOT

what do u think????

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
do what you gotta do. and if you're talking about the legit yellow recaro's... prepare to sell your soul.

Bizkit64

Yo?
if you dont have an ITR motor, dont worry about the sticker :what:
If it ant real it aint real... Plus green? I could understand maybe black, white, or a yellow GSR with the sticker, if you want to "try" and go ITR, go buy 5 lug, jdm front end. and ITR rims, wing, intier, etc etc

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
If it ant real it aint real... Plus green? I could understand maybe black, white, or a yellow GSR with the sticker, if you want to "try" and go ITR, go buy 5 lug, jdm front end. and ITR rims, wing, intier, etc etc
or the best part of the ITR..Motor and Tranny

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
get a sticker that says........"i should shoot myself in the face cuz im a ricer."

but seriously......dont say u have something if u dont.

heykosal

Angkorian
especially because yellow/green is like ultimate ricer colors.
ill try and snap a camera phone pic of how many mirages/eclipses/integras/civics that roll around here rocking something painted yellow.

or that green prelude that has a yellow VTECH decal across the side, thats a good one.