Yep, another DIY intake. *Induction Box*

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
I'm in the works of making yet another DIY intake system.

Currently, i'm just making it for my Jetta, but it shouldn't be much longer until I make one for Integra's...

Plan: I'm making this one just like how ARC makes theirs. It's gonna be a metal air box, with a K&N high-flow air cleaner right on the top, and it will have a few fittings for cold-air plumbing. And also wrap the box in heat-wrap. And also add a heatsheild between the motor & airbox for further heat disspation.

So far this is my progress.....

I'm waiting for my metal to come back cut into the correct dimensions. My scissors don't work. :D

Stay tuned!

Last edited:

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
cant wait to see the jetta in a few months
:D Haha.... I'm hoping to have my motor built by then, but not sure. I might be buying adjustable coils to slam it also.... Depends on how many hours I get.

db8_Joe

Truth. I hate my enV2.
Why? I know its not like an iphone but it does the job. Ive dropped mine down so many stairs and still fully functional. and for the price, u cant beat it. the only bad part is the chrome lol!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Why? I know its not like an iphone but it does the job. Ive dropped mine down so many stairs and still fully functional. and for the price, u cant beat it. the only bad part is the chrome lol!
I'm about to get my 3rd one. I never dropped my phones.

1st enV2 - Wouldn't charge
2nd enV2 - Won't connect to my bluetooth headset

db8_Joe

I'm about to get my 3rd one. I never dropped my phones.

1st enV2 - Wouldn't charge
2nd enV2 - Won't connect to my bluetooth headset
Dang! I'd hate it too then lol!

My whole family got the enV2 an love it so far. No complaints besides no WiFi haha