yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

whitedc4

<3 bff they would make my car sexy.

here's from yesterday this guy did really great on my car photos

just thought i'd share those.

whitedc4

the bumper isn't oem. its oem style but what was used to make it so filling in the holes would have been pointless. it would have fallen out eventually..

00DC2TW

nice legs.. err.. wheels.

they sell white plugs for the front license plate holes at home depot. i forget the size, but they look like this...

thats what i used for a while till i decided to get that piece of vinyl to go behind the bra where the license plate is. better paying 2 bucks for these rather than $25 from the dealer.
Still confused to where you would pay $25 for license plate caps, they're all the same price about $2-4 each at acura or honda

whitedc4

Still confused to where you would pay $25 for license plate caps, they're all the same price about $2-4 each at acura or honda
yeah the only thing is i don't really like going to the dealerships i never find time to do it and if you order these off of the oem website you have to pay like 8 in shipping just for two

Car looks nice as always Rachel. :thumbs up

Dope status.
thanks jordan. tried to rep you back buuut i cant :(

haha yeah they would make it look nice
:( one day when i'm a make a lot o' money person i will buy not fake wheel and they will be sexy til then

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

whitedc4

i really do!
i want a cf one but no one makes one! if i could find one you could bet it would be on my car... where'd you buy yours? im tempted to just buy one.

whitedc4

it looks good with anything! green really is a great color for matching with wheels seems like everything goes along with it ....wouldn't have believed it til i had seen it.